Contact YCVB for information on everything that we can provide to ensure that you host the perfect event.
YCVB offers a wide array of services free of charge. These include:
1 Assistance for
- Assistance drawing up a tailored bid.
- Obtaining letters of support from the leaders of local government and industry.
- Financial support for international conferences (conditions apply).
- Help with selecting the most appropriate venues and accommodation.
- Support for the bid presentation, including dispatching staff overseas to assist with presentations and distributing promotional materials.
- Support with site inspections, including financial support.
2 Planning your
- Obtaining competitive quotes for venues, accommodation, catering and entertainment and assisting with bookings.
- Coordinating inspections of venues, hotels and local tourist attractions.
- Introduction of a professional congress organizer or destination management company, if requested.
- Liaising with more than 500 companies providing local services.
3 Promoting your event
to more delegates
- Delivering promotional material, including city maps, tourism brochures, image DVDs, giveaway items, etc.
- Promotion of the event with a display at your organization’s previous conference.
- Media relations.
- Assistance with event website.
4 Support throughout
- Provide complimentary visitor guides for delegates
- Assistance through the Yokohama MICE Welcome Plan.
Complimentary cultural performances, congress bags, bus transport for delegates and more (conditions apply).
- Visitor information booths staffed by volunteers.