Yokohama Visitors Guide MAP
|Language||Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Korean|
This map particularly covers popular sightseeing district, representing central Yokohama such as Minato Mirai and Chinatown. You can also take a close look at enlarged maps of every area including Yokohama Station, Honmoku / Negishi, Kanazawa, and Shin-Yokohama Station where the Shinkansen(bullet train) arrives and departs. The useful train map of Yokohama and Greater Tokyo, other information about tours (boat, cruise, taxi, cycling), accommodation, foreign exchange, international ATMs, duty-free shops, emergency services are placed for travel tips. It’s the perfect companion for tourists exploring Yokohama on foot.
- 256mm × 91mm, folded in 32 sides
Other types of Maps & Guides are available to download from below.
Yokohama Visitors Guide (Yokohama Maps)
- Yokohama Walking & Jogging Map
- Yokohama Barrier-Free Access Map
- Cruise Passenger Map
- Yokohama Bay City Map
- Day trip from Yokohama -South of Tokyo- MAP & GUIDE
- Tokyo metropolitan area railway and subway route map
For business event organizers
Yokohama Meeting Planner’s Guide
The Yokohama Planner's Guide is the official directory of Yokohama's meeting and conference facilities. It provides Transportation & Access, Map of Yokohama, Conference Venues, Conference Hotels and listings of accommodation.
- 1,000 yen per copy(Tax excluded)
- 41 Conference facilities and hotels
- Yokohama Convention Map
- Detailed information about each facility (Number. of rooms, sizes, capacity, price, etc.)
- List by areas and basic specifications of the venue
- 90 pages, A4 size
YOKOHAMA Business Meetings & Incentives
Yokohama is an ideal destination for incentive travel. Find top reasons for choosing Yokohama as your incentive destination with useful information about activities & attractions, cruising, party venues, shopping, meeting venues, and suggested tour itineraries by group sizes.
- Top things to do in Yokohama
- Yokohama Experiences
- Suggested Tour Itinerary by group sizes (50 to 1000 persons)
- Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- 12 pages, A4 size
The leaflet provides brief introduction of Yokohama with the essence of what the City has to offer. Ideal for delegate boosting handouts.
- Basic information about Yokohama (Access and charms)
- 4 pages, A4 size